The informative program will include several sessions covering topics related to current and/or new petroleum measurement issues. In addition, there will be various standards committee sessions in which experts work toward consensus in the following areas:
- Measurement accountability standards for cargos on board tank vessels
- Evaporative loss estimation
- Natural gas
- Fluids measurement
- Quality of hydrocarbons
- Liquid measurement of flowing hydrocarbon liquids
- Measurement education and training
- Opportunities for discussions and networking with other members of your industry.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Who Should Attend:
Industry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
Anyone involved in Petroleum Measurement whose companies are:
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms