The World National Oil Companies Congress is where leaders of the world’s NOCs meet each other and their partners to debate and decide the future of the oil and gas business.
It tackles the big issues – from the impacts of global gas game changers and the global economic outlook, to the changing nature of partnerships in both upstream and downstream projects and the challenges of investing and expanding abroad.
Main themes of the WNOC Congress include :
- Regional oil and gas market outlooks
- Impact and implications of oil reforms
- Licensing rounds and terms
- Optimising NOC/IOC relationships
- Attracting and securing investment
- Unconventional oil and gas opportunities
- Technology partnerships
- M&A and expansion opportunities and challenges
- Refining, Petrochemical and Downstream strategies
- Upstream development strategies
Why attend World National Oil Companies Congress?
- Hear from industry leaders on how to maximise value from NOC-IOC relationships
- Over 300 attendees from Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East
- Network with a global delegation to find the right partners to bring global resources to production
- Learn about the latest game changing technologies which are revolutionising the industry
- Understand key NOC strategies and discover new opportunities for partnerships
- Evaluate the true impact of unconventional oil and gas on markets and hear NOC strategies for exploiting unconventional opportunities
- Understand if NOCs are looking at redefining the PSC model to incentivise investment in the current climate
- Analyse emerging markets, prices, trends and partnerships in LNG
- Understand and assess how to overcome challenges of M&A, expansion and internationalisation
- Discover capital raising and financing solutions and how to overcome investment challenges