Plays covered: Bakken, Niobrara, Powder River Basin, Three Forks, Williston Basin
DUG Bakken and Niobrara is your once-a-year chance to:
- Find out how producers in the region are operating more efficiently to save valuable time and money — hear directly from 25+ executive-level speakers
- Learn about new midstream infrastructure coming online throughout the Rockies and how they will impact regional price discounts
- Hear reality-based forecasts from top industry analysts
- Explore new technologies from more than 200+ exhibitors that can improve your drilling efficiency and enhance cost-cutting measures
- Make valuable connections from the 2,500+ oil and gas professionals in attendance — enjoy 9+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities
Who Should Attend:
Every DUG conference offers...A rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view at business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and 'take the pulse' of industry experts.