Co-hosted by OMV, the European Gas Conference is the pioneering conference about developments in the Southern and Eastern European gas market Managing uncertainty in the European supply / demand imbalance, EU-Russia relations, interconnectivity and from regional gas market integration to future gas pricing structures and the role of storage in security of supply, all the critical issues will be tackled. And in a variety of formats that support deals getting done, and partnerships being formed.
Benefit from interactive formats and varied networking sessions
- Explore in more depth the industry topics that matter to you the most at one of our 8 highly topical roundtables. Join one of the small group discussions on Storage peak deliverability, Pipelines interoperability, Pipeline Gas vs LNG for Europe
- Join the Big Gas Debate and challenge or support the motion “This house believes that 3 years from now gas for Europe will be hub indexed”
- Don’t miss that vital introduction by attending Speed Networking; meet 80 delegates in 30 minutes. Exchange business cards and set up meetings for later on in the day
Focus on Southern and Eastern Europe
- Join the South Stream panel session moderated by ACER and learn about the latest project developments from all key stakeholders
- Get all your questions answered on East Med and the Black Sea by joining our discussions on “European gas for Europe” with Nicholas Valanides, CFO, Natural Gas Public Company of Cyprus and discuss developments of Offshore project in the Black sea and Eastern Mediterranean’s gas reserves
- How are developments in Germany and Austria impacting European security of supply? Find out at our focus day on Supply flexibility, Storage and Transmission.
Dedicated trading stream
- Understand how interactive models for European regional gas markets integration will affect market balancing with Bernhard Painz, Head of Gas Department at E-Control Austria
- Learn how to overcome regulatory hurdles linked to REMIT, EMIR and MIFID and understand how they are impacting the commodities market and your business
- Join the keynote panel with senior representative from top gas companies including Hans-Peter Floren, Member of the Executive Board - Gas & Power, OMV Aktiengesellschaft and Edouard Sauvage, Director of Gas Supplies, Gdf Suez and learn how to adapt your business to today’s fast changing market