Over the last 3 years, since Shell reach its final investment decision on project prelude the industry has seen a great shift in people’s perception towards FLNG, once thought of as a means to access stranded gas fields FLNG is becoming, in some eyes much more than that. SMi’s 3rd annual Floating LNG will look at exploring these developments and ultimately discus and answer some leading questions into understanding how sustainable the industry really is.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity to hear presentations from leading experts covering all aspects across the industry. There will be case studies from those who are both developing and executing FLNG projects near and offshore. With analysis of key trends in the floating LNG industry, methods in project execution, LNG market dynamics, technological advancements and investment challenges this conference is a must attend for 2015.
- Compare the 4 leading EPC projects so you can tailor your own strategies
- Increase your operational efficiency through hearing from current EPC contractors
- Understand the recent technological advancements to ensure you are fully aware of market options
- Discuss if the market is truly sustainable?
- Discover what the lenders need to finance your projects
- Enhance your legal knowledge to deliver projects on time and on budget
Who Should Attend
• Capital Markets
• Origination & Trading
• Gas Processing
• Project Execution
• Business Development
• Commercial & Regulatory Affairs
• Legal Affairs
• New Projects