Whats on the agenda?
- Melissa Hockstead, Vice President of Petrochemicals at the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers announced as Chairperson for the conference, plus other leading associations ABC, GHP, NCCER, The Manufacturing Institute and CURT will also present
- Event sponsor the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) will present a 45 minute workshop on the agenda – hear from Workforce and Government Directors Dan Belcher and Tim Johnson – plus look out for a webinar featuring NCCER soon!
- Incredible speaker line-up from leading petrochemical and construction companies: take tips from INEOS, Shell, BASF, Turner Industries, Fluor, Jacobs Engineering, The Infinity Group and other experts
- Key educator speakers and attendees from top colleges: Lee College, San Jacinto College, Texas State Technical College, Houston Community College, Remington College, Spring Branch ISD, Alief ISD, Houston ISD
- School student panel: real students from Houston Energy Institute will take part in a panel discussion and Q&A about their project-based learning and why they want a career in industry – find out how to attract the new generation to your company!
- 200+ attendees from petrochemical companies, engineers and constructors, education institutions, alliances and solution providers
- Senior level workforce executives and state workforce commissions sharing high-level strategy
- 10+ booth exhibition space featuring press, solution providers and asscoiation
Who will you meet?
Senior-level executives focused on workforce from:
- Petrochemical companies
- Educators - colleges and schools
- State Workforce Commissions
- Economic alliances and working groups
- Staffing agencies
- workforce software solutions
- Service providers
Join these companies already attending: AFPM, Alief ISD, ABC, BASF, Bechtel, CB&I, Construction Users Roundtable, Dow Chemical, Greater Houston Partnership, Houston Community College, Houston ISD, INEOS, Infinity Construction, Jacobs Engineering, Louisiana Workforce Commission, MC Industrial, NCCER, S&B, Shell, Simtronics, Texas State Technical College, Texas Workforce Commission, The Brock Group, The Manufacturing Institute, Transfield Services and Turner industries, plus many more to be announced…