The SMi Group are delighted to announce Project Financing in Oil and Gas North America. Specifically design to focus on PF our inaugural conference will bring together leading lenders, lawyers and operators to discuss the key developments and issues that surround the industry.
SMi’s Project Financing in Oil and Gas North America will give a comprehensive overview of the industry to date discussing PF techniques, reserve base lending, commercial structure and risk analysis, the shale gas market, on and offshore projects, pipeline and infrastructure plus much more. This 2 day conference and interactive workshop is a must attend event for 2015 giving you the opportunity to hear from leading case studies and projects that have successfully secured the loans. Can you afford to miss out?
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
With representatives from across North America this conference will be a fantastic opportunity for companies within oil and gas to talk with leading experts who are currently working on projects. This is a unique opportunity to hear about PF expressed from the view of the lenders from around the globe. The diversity of companies representing all aspects of PF will enable delegates to have a broad spectrum of ideas and opinions to use on their own projects.
- Hear from representative across North America talking about recent PF projects
- Understand the differences between offshore and onshore projects
- Recognise what the lenders need to see in order to secure your loan
- What can you learn from others who have successful undertaken PF projects in North America?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Project Finance
- Associate Director
- Business Development Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Commercial and Gas
- Directors of LNG
- Economics and Strategic Planning Advisors
- Legal Directors
- Managers of Corporate Finance
- Country Operations Managers
- Project Directors
- Sr. Business Directors
- Technical Directors of Development and Planning
- Treasury Managers