The Support and Training section is currently located in Stavanger. The working environment is informal, highly competent and internationally focused.
We are seeking a 2nd line Support Engineer for DNV GL Digital Solutions's Synergi Life products. Synergi Life is a module based application used to collect, process and analyze information related to QHSE and risk management. You will work in the Support team closely together with sales, Consulting, product management and the development team.
Key responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
Customer support and problem solving
- Configuration and general administration of the Synergi Life application
- Cooperation with other team members in support and 3rd line resources from development
- Conduct Basic Training in use of the Synergi Life products
As our market is global some travel may be required.
The right candidate holds a Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT-related subjects and is familiar with relevant technologies, such as:
Windows Server / Web technology
- Database technology - Oracle / MS SQL Server
- SQL knowledge - PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc.
- Technical knowledge about our product line Synergi Life is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Systematic and structured
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Service minded attitude
- Pro-active and customer-orientated
Join us and you will:
Work with dedicated and competent colleagues with a high education and specialization level in an international environment
- Meet demanding customers with complex and exciting technical challenges
- Find professional development opportunities
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Hans Jacob Heum, Head of Section - QHSE Support & Training : +47 916 09 655
Company & Business Area Description
Data is the raw material of the 21st century. It is the foundation and driver of the digital transformation and forms the basis of value creation. To accelerate our growth and development of new offerings to existing and new customers, we are consolidating our digital assets and resources in our new Digital Solutions organization," Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO of DNV GL.
We are setting up this new Business Area to further enrich and enhance DNV GL's offerings to our customers, and create a larger impact and competitive advantage for our company. The Digital Solutions organization will come from, and build on, different parts of our existing organization, and will consist of approximately 1000 digital experts, to leverage the full potential of the internet of things. The organization will optimize this expertise to meet the challenges of data quality and security, with our newly launched platform Veracity as the basis.
Digital Solutions will have a strong external focus, and our services will complement what the other Business Areas are doing towards our various markets. We will have a close dialogue with each of the other Business Areas to identify where Digital Solutions shall take lead in the market and open doors for other service offerings - and where we can benefit from the relations and positions we have in other Business Areas.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: