Title: Administrative Support
Contract duration: 3-6 month, temporary
Sponsorship: We are preferably looking for a candidate on family, university sponsorhip
Stipend: up to AED 5000 all inclusive benefits
DNV GL Energy Advisory is seeking an administrative assistant in our Dubai office to perform administrative and office support duties in an effective manner, to include maintaining an efficient and organized work environment; relieve management of administrative details whenever possible; and work with management to keep projects on schedule.
The successful candidate will support the regional manager and project leaders in all areas of Energy unit administrative activities.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, mailing, shredding, scanning and filing
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system
- Sign for and distribute packages, including UPS and FedEx
- Log in mail, scan and forward to appropriate staff
- Maintain mail file on the DNV GL network drive
- Utilize the Cortex system to enter customer information, obtain work order numbers and update files
- Create labels and file technical dossiers
- Perform all invoicing received from accounting, and file as appropriate
- Learn and maintain knowledge of CE and ISO standards and processes
- Work with travel agent to arrange travel for Project Leaders, prepare itinerary as needed
- Maintain calendar and work with Project Leaders to schedule visits with clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficient in reading and writing in English
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Outlook; Knowledge of Sharepoint and Microsoft LiveMeeting is a plus
• Enthusiastic and positive demeanor - can do attitude
• Can work well individually as well as with teams
• At least 2-3 years administrative experience
• Customer Service Oriented
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: