Requisition ID: 64741
Develops and implements policies, standards, programs and procedures to ensure security of company personnel, contractors, visitors, and physical property.
- Provides security expertise for administration security functions, including loss of company property, antiviolence, facilities access management, executive security and compliance with all security regulations. Implements policies, standards, guidelines and procedures engaging business unit management to ensure concerns are adequately addressed. Supports security conditions (using national threat advisory system) and specific protective measures based on threat level. Participates in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Participates in physical security risk assessment of facility to identify vulnerabilities such as, but not limited to, construction and physical layout of facility, geographical location. Examines areas of exposure and analyzes logs incident data. Interviews site stakeholders for critical insights and information about situations and procedures. Determines likelihood of threat and recommends appropriate countermeasures to reduce risk.
- Conducts effective physical and personal security awareness, training and EDUCATION programs.
- Oversees SOX Control Compliance Program for SOX controls for Corporate Security for administrative access controlled facilities. Verifies regions completed and archived SOX Controls through Corporate Security SharePoint. Supports all security regions with SOX reporting through technical advice and support.
- Supports all administrative regions and business units through access control as Lenel OnGuard Subject Matter Expert.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Criminal justice, Law Enforcement, Security or related discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years of civilian and/or government security experience required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Students & Recent Graduates || 78259 ||