The position offers a unique opportunity to apply your strong skills within administrative work and coordination. The work will involve assistance to line managers and colleagues in the department with a variety of administrative tasks. We are looking for you, who has relevant experience form similar internal positions and who is motivated and able to join or team.
Temporary contract for 6 months with the option to be pro-longed to 2 years.
- Administrative support, including some time and expense report handling;
- Well familiar with SAP and other relevant DNVGL admin. tools;
- Assist in production and control of Activity Report timesheets;
- Answering of direct phone calls;
- Assist surveyors in logistics including entry permits in ports/terminals and distribution of survey plan;
- Assist manager in data finding for port schedule, vessel schedule, etc. in order to produce survey plan;
- Maintain contact with local agents, radio companies and approved service suppliers;
- Keep filing system updated and assist in further improvements;
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures;
- Ordering office supplies.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- High School degree;
- Additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Self-driven and proactive;
- Service minded;
- Positive attitude towards new as well as repetitive tasks;
- Highly structured and systematic, but yet flexible and able to priorities tasks effectively;
- Good networker with the ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels and many cultures;
- High professional integrity.
Please submit your CV in English.
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
We assist our customers within the maritime industry to manage their risks in all phases of a ship's life, through ship classification and a range of technical business risk, environmental and competency-related services.