Requisition ID: 62365
The Rotational Development Program for SCM identifies and attracts high potential talent to prepare them for successful careers in SCM and help drive Tesoro’s High Performing Culture through hands-on experience and strong leadership development focus.
Over a 24-month period, the program strengthens employee business and industry acumen through well-rounded and diverse rotations across multiple disciplines of SCM with clear expectations and line-of-sight to further career development through select network opportunities and exposure across the organization.
- Works closely and collaboratively with experienced managers in SCM to expand business and leadership competencies and knowledge while helping improve effectiveness of Procurement, Materials Management, Supplier Relationships Management and Optimization related processes.
- Assists strategic sourcing tasks to support business units and corporate client group achievement of supply chain objectives, including participating in sourcing efforts.
- Assists with developing business cases by obtaining and evaluating relevant information in support of sourcing efforts, supplier performance programs and other supply chain optimization efforts.
- Develops knowledge of Tesoro contracting templates and their application
- Monitors and reports on contract compliance and performance metrics, supplier performance programs and supply chain optimization efforts.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data in order to perform economic analyses, modeling and financial evaluation, monitors spend and market trends related to sourcing categories.
- Maintains proficiency in and updates portions of enterprise information and knowledge repositories and processes.
- Provides assistance to supply chain management in administrative reporting, planning, budgeting preparation and special projects, including potential M&A integration efforts
- Creates contracts from standard templates and incorporates relevant commercial terms and other scope specific conditions. Supports agreement creation, administration and execution to the highest of professional standards.
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and assists in developing solutions
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain activities as required
- Minimum MBA or Master's level degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related discipline required.
- Minimum 2 years procurement, supply chain, commercial, contract development or contract management preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in critical analysis and evaluation of sourcing related projects, data and processes preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.