Would you like to work in an internationally recognized Scandinavian company?
Join us in shaping the future and become a member of the brand new Global Shared Services Centre!
About the Program:
We would like to invite recent graduates and students to join DNV GL's Global Shared Services Finance Graduates Program where you will have an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills in the finance area as well as take part in transformation of the business.
You will have a chance to start and develop your professional career within the Record to Report, Master Data Management, Cash Management, Accounts Payable/ Travel & Expenses Team or Accounts Receivable teams.
The Program comprises of:
Extensive full time 5-week training, during which you will gather essential knowledge about finance processes and accounting
- Full-time 3-month paid internship which may include participation in work shadowing (in-house or during business trips abroad) and enables you to gain a practical insight into transition processes as Associate Accountant.
- At the end of the 3-month paid internship, your performance will be evaluated and you may be offered a fixed term contract for 6 months' as Senior Associate Accountant
- At the end of 6th months fixed term contract, your performance will be evaluated and you may be offered a permanent employment and promotion to Junior Accountant.
- Students, graduates and professionals who want to develop their knowledge in Finance and Accountancy
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Availability to work 40 hours per week
- Fluency in Polish and English (at least B2 CEFR level)
- Knowledge and/or interest in Finance and Accountancy
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data processing
- Motivation to acquire knowledge, develop and advance
- Comprehensive Finance Graduates Program with scholarship (5 weeks classroom & 3 months on the training)
- Competitive salary and employment after successful completion of Finance Graduates Program
- Opportunity to understand the structure of the end-to-end process of Accounting and related fields
- A clear career path in Finance and Accountancy
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse multinational projects
- Pleasant working atmosphere and support of your more experienced team members
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Opportunity to actively shape the future of DNV GL's Global Centre
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: