Requisition ID: 66381
Performs basic or routine logistics accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records.
- Assists with analysis and schedules in support of financial statements.
- Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles accounts.
- Recommends ways to improve processes and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-LF1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||