A global client is currently looking for an Audio Engineer to join them at their site in Austria on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
* Evaluation and verification of analog and digital integrated circuits, design of reference applications and Audio signal processing algorithms
* PCB design and evaluation based on Altium Designer
* Lab measurement setups and automation with audio precision and LabVIEW
* Detailed understanding of analog and digital integrated circuits to train and support global teams
* Technical interface to expert engineers in IC design and reference application teams
* Expert application and design-in support at customers on system and device level
* Responsible for new product proposals and technical marketing support
* Technical support of product launches
* Bachelor Degree or Msc in Electrical Engineering
* Audio background
* Signal processing experience
* Acoustic knowledge
* Fluent in English
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (initial)
Start Date: March 2018
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward on your most up to date CV and I'll be in touch shortly to discuss further. Alternatively you can give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910.
****As always Referrals are much appreciated****
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.