As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world's economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers' organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world's leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform 3rd party audits for South East Asia customers.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure.
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of conformity / implementation of their management system.
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers.
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials / qualifications and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed.
- Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class, industry-leading auditing team.
- Conducting Foundation Training and Internal auditor course.
- Provide sales support when required.
- Degree or equivalent
- Currently qualified as an auditor of ISO 9001/14001 OHSAS 18001 and / or industry experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail, coupled with an uncompromising dedication to ethical and professional behaviour .
- Capable of working effectively both in team environments as well as individually.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (overseas) and perform audits as required, up to 50% of the time.
- Strategic thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Customer focused and consultative style of addressing issues and solutions.
- A commitment to deliver highest quality of service to clients.
- Excellent at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Understands when to escalate.
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, & interpersonal), along with attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: