As a result of further growth of our division Business Assurance in Essen, we are looking for approved 3rd party Auditors or qualified applicants for the following areas:
- Automotive supplier or automotive industry (ISO / TS 16949) or
- Food and beverage industrie (GFSI standards like IFS and BRC; supply chain standards like RSPO, SMETA, SA 8000
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001, SCC with experience in at least one technical area of the production industry, process industry, food and beverage industry, aerospace industry or in the service industry
- Aerospace (EN91xx)
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead and carry out certification audits in industry companies
- Customer support and development
- Project management for national and international customers
- For the automotive and aerospace industry, aditionally analysis and inspection of complex organisational structures
- Interested and suitable candidates can also take over the role of a technical product manager and take over activities in the certification body
You have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Food Auditor
- Relevant professional experience in the applicable technical area
- Profound qualification for the standards, preferably industry authorization
- Good analytical skills and specialised know-how of relevant methods
- Very good communication skills
- High social competence and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English language
Along with competitive conditions, DNV GL offers you the possibility to make a global impact on a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and the appreciation of work-life-balance.
Work with dedicated and competent colleagues and meet demanding customers in an international environment
- Experience complex and exciting technical challenges
- Work locally with the chance to expand your global horizon
- We enable a continuous individual development in terms of roles and technologies - either on the job, by internal training or through our external trainers
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 13,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world's economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers' organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world's leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: