Requisition ID: 65281
This position will be responsible for the administration of Origami, a Risk Management system that is used by the Business Insurance group for reporting and tracking casualty insurance claims for Andeavor. The primary job duties include administration of Origami system and reporting tools and loss data analysis. The role will work closely with Origami resources, retail operations, legal, claims, incident management and IT teams.
- Serve as primary system administrator for Risk Management Information System (Origami)
- Perform daily administration to include management of location hierarchy
- Develop reporting from RMIS system
- Analyze loss and exposure data to assist in loss reduction
- Support insurance renewal process as needed
- Participate in data integration processes as needed
- Create and deliver user training materials for new users
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support
- Work with Business Insurance staff on premium allocations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years of claims, risk management, insurance or operations experience
- Strong IT knowledge and experience
- Ability to communicate and develop rapport with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytics background including use of PowerPoint and Excel
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC1 || |Accounting & Finance; Information Technology; Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||