Based in Aberdeen, Eden Scott's client is looking to hire a Buyer on a temporary 2 month contract - ideally starting on Monday 5th March.
The successful candidate will be required to analyse purchasing data and conduct tenders and pricing negotiations with suppliers to obtain savings as well as setting up contracts & frame agreements and checking specifications of products.
* Purchasing data analysis using Excel skills
* Conduct tender with existing suppliers and potential new suppliers where applicable
* Analyse supplier submissions
* Liaison with Purchasing Manager /other Purchasing personnel regarding submissions
* Negotiations with suppliers on pricing submitted
* Award of contracts to suppliers
* Compilation of contract
Candidates must have experience of conducting tenders, supplier negotiation on pricing and Contract/frame agreements compilation.
CIPS level 4 qualification is preferred.