Do you want to be part of DNV GL's dynamic and competent safety advisory team in Trondheim?
Purpose and accountabilities:
A strong presence in Trondheim is important to DNV GL. Our team in Trondheim work closely with key players in the O&G industry with base in the region. In addition, the team work integrated with other DNV GL units in Norway and abroad to deliver value to customers outside the region.
To ensure the required capacity and competence DNV GL seeks an experienced and motivated risk analysis consultant to further strengthening our Risk Management Advisory unit in Trondheim. Our unit in Trondheim is also a hub for digitalization of DNV GL's risk assessment services, and the right person will have an excellent opportunity to be a part of this important work.
Working with DNV GL gives a unique opportunity to become part of a large & highly competent professional network (nationally and internationally) within risk management and a wide range of technical disciplines. We expect all consultants to utilize this network to strengthen own competence and to serve our customers in the best possible way. With DNV GL you will have the opportunity to work on projects across our five business areas; Maritime, Energy, Business Assurance, Digital Solutions and Oil&Gas.
The work will comprise of the following main activities:
- Delivering quantiative and qualitative risk assessments as part of major accident risk management
- Support the digital development of DNV GL's risk assessment services
- Delivering emergency preparedness analysis and -planning for onshore and offshore activities
- Delivering working environment and occupational health studies
- Supporting customers' safety barrier management
- Workshop facilitation, e.g. from hazids, hazops etc.
- HSE coordination/support in customers' projects and operation
- Advising on compliance to relevant regulations
- Project management and development of commercial offers to customers
Education and Experience:
- Higher technical education (Master Degree or equivalent) in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills in Norwegian language
- Digital skills, and interest in applying these skills to enhance value and efficiency of services
- Knowledge and experience with use of quantitative risk analysis tools is an advantage
- Self-starter, self-motivated, open minded, able to work independently, but also being a strong team player with a passion to drive HSE improvement
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Technically strong in own discipline and highly motivated individual with good communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of the oil and gas business
For more information about the position please contact:
Børre J. Paaske, Group Leader, Safety Risk Management, email@example.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world's leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry - across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: