Requisition ID: 63542
- Designs and oversees the installation of cathodic protection systems.
- Reviews corrosion survey data and recommends, possibly performing, and overseeing mitigative measures.
- Prepares and reviews bids for corrosion related work with outside contractors. Oversees and manages outside contractors.
- Develops and implements atmospheric corrosion program and provides technical assistance and training to field operations.
- Ensures compliance with DOT and applicable state regulations regarding corrosion and integrity management.
- Develops corrosion prevention and pipeline integrity procedures and policies.
- Provides input and recommendations to engineering on equipment design and processes related to corrosion control.
- Stays current with pipeline regulations, industry standards, corrosion prevention and assessment methods, and other applicable technologies
- Analyzes corrosion leaks, failures, or changes to the system and making recommendations for improved equipment design and/or procedure changes, and
- Develops and monitors metrics to determine effectiveness of corrosion prevention program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering required.
- Minimum 6 years of pipeline corrosion related experience required.
- NACE Certified Cathodic Protection Technologist (CP3) required.
- Knowledge of external and internal corrosion prevention methods, including the design and monitoring of systems.
- Knowledge of corrosion assessment methods.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations contained in 49 CFR Part 192 and 195 and corrosion related industry standards.
- Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing; understand and execute oral and written instructions; exhibit high-level self-management skills; perform efficiently and accurately while working on multiple projects.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Denver || Colorado || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Engineering; Logistics || 80202 ||