A Global Pharmaceutical client of mine is currently looking for a CSV/Software Engineer with Test experience to join them on a contract basis for 12 Months at their site in Hertfordshire.
* To develop a strategy for the validation of a new Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
* Generate and execute validation documentation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
* To implement ACE v184.108.40.206 working with modules ACE Analytics, LMS and EDMS
* Regular travel to Europe and the US
* BSc in Software Engineering / IT / Computer Science or related discipline.
* Strong communication skills and experience of working in a cross functional team.
* Experience of working to deadlines.
* Good documentation skills and ability to illicit requirements from business users
* Experience of writing User Acceptance Tests that map directly to user requirements
* Experience of testing software to identify and resolve problems from an end users perspective.
* Experience of preparing / writing full validation lifecycle documentation.
* Accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation.
* Knowledge of functional, reliability and performance testing.
* Preparing detailed test plans, acceptance criteria and test scenarios for the project.
* Knowledge and understanding of Agile development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of databases and SQL an advantage.
* Analysing, writing reports & communicating results to colleagues & managers.
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
Start Date: February
If you are interested in this position or know anyone who might be please forward a version of your most up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss setting up an interview. Alternatively, please give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 to discuss further.
Please also share this with anyone you feel might be relevant, as always, referrals are much appreciated.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.