Customer Care assures the timely renewal and update of existing customer contracts. Based on expiration of certificate and 'ever green' contracts the customer data is verified and quote recalculated, in case of no changes the new cycle is confirmed. When there are relevant changes, the Customer Care Officer is responsible to renew the contract with the customer.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Manage and control the recertification planning horizon,
- Verify calculations and authorize quotations as applicable by the internal rules,
- Ensure effective quote follow-up & closure,
- Manage all incoming requests for quotes, contract changes, data entry & verification,
- Monitor and follow up all outstanding quotations by the team,
- Verify the monthly reported sales data and support the Sales Manager in reports and analytics
- Ability in leading and developing an effective and efficient team of administrative people, first experience would be beneficial
- Experience in navigating the triangle between sales, production and customers
- Excellent verbal & written communications in German and business standard English
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate who is
Solution and customer oriented combined with a pragmatic approach
- Takes keen interest in driving change where ever required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, analytical, detailed, organized and have a passion for numbers
- Is self-motivated, ambitious and persistent
- Experience in the professional service industry is an advantage
We are looking primarily for a real "customer focused person" who has personal drive, is outgoing and forward leaning. You must have a positive, constructive attitude and oriented to work closely with your colleagues in both the local unit in Germany and other DNV GL business units around the globe.
Company and Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: