* Individual contributor role to the Oil (EPU) Division Order Team that is responsible for ensuring BHP's assets and rights are protected, contractual obligations are met, compliance with governmental, contractual, and regulatory requirements.
* Scope of work is focused on geographical area (PU) assignment with the understanding that workload balancing may occur requiring assistance in other areas.
* The Division Order Team maintains key relationships with Land Administration and Land Operations, Finance and Accounting, IS, Production Allocation, Marketing, Engineering (well status), and Legal.
* The position will report to the Oil Division Orders Manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3 - 5+ years of Division Order and/or Lease experience preferred
* The Analyst role requires an intermediate working knowledge of business issues related to discipline and intermediate system skills
* Oil and gas experience preferred
* Microsoft Office experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.