- To provide experience and direct coaching/training to Iraqi local staff within the immediate team and more broadly across the IT function.
- Lead, implement, develop and define procedures and specifications to cover all aspects of the Document Control scope within BGC.
- Supervise the Document Control operation throughout the lifecycle of BGC projects
- Supervise Document Control support to the asset organization (production operations, maintenance & inspection, etc
- You must come from an Operator
- You must have worked in a remote location.
- You must currently be in a Senior Document Control role.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.