Requisition ID: 64063
Responsible for measuring performance, analyzing trends, developing interventions, and ultimately driving Andeavor to a “ZERO incident” paradigm.
- Develops and maintains EHS&S Power BI dashboards. Collaborates with corporate and field groups to develop detailed documentation on EHS data as precursor to “big data” migration. Assesses current capture of EHS data from multiple and disparate sources. Conducts data discovery and data profiling to identify information relevant to predictive modeling as where and when future EHS incidents are likely to occur.
- Supports transition to predictive analytics program. Conducts advanced statistical analysis to uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights in EHS performance. Develops metrics into impactful leading indicators to provide actionable information for risk reduction efforts.
- Tracks and reports EHS&S (environmental, health, safety and security) incident metrics. Analyzes data to identify trends and distill insights into EHS performance. Develops timely and accurate performance reports and presentations for senior leadership.
- Provides database administration support for compliance assurance tasking used for EHS-related incidents, accidents, audit findings. Verifies information on status, priority, timeline, resource assignments, and related items is complete and updated in timely manner in accordance with established processes and procedures. Researches and reconciles discrepancies and outliers. Collaborates with Information Technology and/or vendor on systems upgrades and resolution of user issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, accounting, finance, or related field required.
- Masters preferred.
- Minimum 2 or more years of data analysis required.
- Experience utilizing advanced analytics preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Power BI or similar data analysis tools.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Accounting & Finance; Environmental, Health, Safety & Security || 78259 ||