ELECTRICAL COMPETENCY ASSESSOR (RUSSIAN SPEAKING) – CONTRACT – KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is looking for an Electrical Competency Assessor (Russian Speaking) for their project based in Kazakhstan.
• Develop Electrical training programs for Electrical technicians
• Ongoing testing/evaluation/training of Electrical technicians to improve competency
• Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years post qualification experience as Electrical Technician
• Minimum 5 years' experience as Competency Assessor / Trainer
• Fluent Russian & English
• Computer literate
Duration: 12 Months
Rotation: 28/28 rotation - 12 hrs/day
Starting Date: January 2018
Rate: €220 per day worked net of Kazakhstan tax.
Benefits: Client pays mobilization/demobilization and rotational flights, insurance and medical insurance/medical evacuation, Accommodation, transport and meals.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.