This role shall be based at DNV GL office in Shanghai. He/she shall be the senior engineer for the DNV GL Measurement section and provide advisory services to the DNV GL.
- Major in electrical technique or electrical engineering, with bachelor degree or above
- At least 5-year working experience in electrical design, independently charge of electrical engineering design work
- Excel in power transmission and transformation, electrical engineering design standard,
- Capable of calculation and analysis on short-circuit calculation, load flow calculation of electrical engineering
- Good command of at least one mainstream software
- Proficient in the selection of electrical equipment, e.g. 35 KV, 110 KV
- Good understanding of technical parameters and installation process of key components like main transformer, GIS, secondary relay protection system
- Familiar with electrical design of wind farm
- Working experience in Design Institute is preferred
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: