TITLE: Electronic Warfare Specialist - Special Systems
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS:
The EW SME will demonstrate and apply a broad knowledge of specialisation through successful completion of moderately complex EW assignments. The SME will apply complex knowledge of fundamental EW concepts, practices, and procedures. The SME will demonstrate knowledge of the organization's business practices and issues. The successful candidate will typically possess 10 years of successful experience in the EW realm and successful demonstrate Key Responsibilities as follows:
1. The Electronic Warfare Specialist Subject Matter Expert (SME) provides expert guidance on all aspects of COMINT, ELINT, EA capabilities to support the PTN and evaluation activities.
2. Responsible to the Head of Special Systems for fulfilling the contractual responsibilities for the assigned tasks.
3. Support the Head of Special Systems in all pre contract award activities. Design-reviewe and tender vetted proposals in line with Company and Customer governance procedures and commercial practice
4. Support the Head of Special Systems in the development of supporting documentation and programme management activities in order to achieve CA.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Special Systems team is the primary interface to the customer (UK MOD and SANG) for all Special Systems project activities and is responsible for creating and delivering through-life, value for money solutions at minimal risk to the Company.
In addition to the primary objectives and functions, the following tasks shall be conducted on a regular basis:
1. Relationship Management:
a. Develop effective working relationships and trust with the customer and sub-contractors.
b. Act decisively and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
c. COMPANY representative at customer facing reviews and governance meetings.
d. Work with the customer to fully understand customer requirements in order to deliver CA outputs.
e. Ensure reports and reviews are produced for all pre CA activities.
2. Business Delivery:
a. Support the Head of Special Systems in the production of customer reports including weekly Technical Committee, monthly programme delivery working group and quarterly reports.
b. Capture and produce lessons throughout the PTN and evaluation process in order to improve COMPANY processes and procedures.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS (Internal/External/Meetings):
The EW SME is an essential role for COMPANY pre contract activities. The post-holder will be expected to manage effective business relationships with a wide stakeholder group including officers from the SANG and the UK MOD, together with international suppliers and sub-contractors at senior management level.
1. Daily contact with commercial and project personnel.
2. Weekly project and programme meetings.
3. Regular contact at all other levels within COMPANY.
1. Regular contact with UK MoD ICS project / portfolio personnel.
2. Potential high level of contact with the SANG personnel at NGHQ and NGSS
3. Potential high level of contact with supplier and sub-contractors on a weekly basis.
RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION (Knowledge & Experience):
1. An Masters degree or technical certificate in electrical engineering or a related EW field and experience as described above; or
2. BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. 10 years technical and related experience in the field of coordination and technical support for modern EW systems
4. The applicant must be a graduate of military EWO or ELINT schools and must possess recent operational experience using near real-time situational awareness tools.
5. Experience and understanding of operational Electronic Warfare.
6. Excellent communications skills and be highly computer literate in the range of MS Office products.
7. Demonstrable and proven record of effective liaison and communication with customers and suppliers.
8. Be solution oriented, self motivated and innovative in approach to problem solving and be committed to providing high quality outputs.
9. Posses a valid driving license from country of origin.
10. Excellent time management skills.
11. Must be fluent in English.
12. Hold a valid driving license.
1. Experience of working in the Middle East (preferably Saudi Arabia) desirable.
2. Experience of coordinating installation design or turnkey projects.
3. Business experience in the Defence Sector.
4. Experience in major military integration projects.
5. DV clearance minimum SV clearance.
Interested candidates please share your CV with me at Tabrez.Kazi@Fircroft,com with the Position name as the Subject line
A Major Defence Company in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.