We are currently looking for a dedicated Electrical Engineer who will be part of our Grid Code Compliance - team located in Dresden and Hamburg. The team consists of 17 colleagues who are dealing with certification processes for the renewable energy industry. We are active in the areas of wind, solar, biomass, hydro and storage.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
Responsibility for the entire electrical certification process according to national and international regulations
- Modeling and testing of all electrical parameters by using adequate Software (MATlab or DIGSilent)
- Technical analysis as well as independent conformity assessment and finally certification of electrical components and devices
- As well tasks in the area of development of technical guidelines, automation/digital solutions, on site tests and measurements, customer service, project management and development of new services are ready for take over
Further details its appreciated we discuss at the first meeting with you.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experiences with energy power plants or electrical grid
- Advanced knowledge of national and international grid code compliance regulations
- Profound Knowledge in MS Office and MATlab as well as DigSILENT
- Very good German and good English language skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and engagement
- Commitment and reliability
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: