Engineering Technician I
- Provides administrative and technical support to engineering staff. Loads, enters, verifies, manipulates, analyzes and reports data providing support thru the life cycle of an operations project.
- Prepares the project's monthly and quarterly reports utilizing information generated from the project team.
- Prepares the project's monthly and quarterly internal and external presentations utilizing information generated from the project team.
- Coordinate project's interface meetings including capturing updates and updating action item logs.
- Regularly collects and reviews lessons learned from projects for inclusion to the Lessons Learned Register. Maintains and continuously improves the Lessons Learned Register.
- Coordinates project's lessons learned workshops (at least quarterly).
- Works with project team members to ensure assurance activities are performed, documented, and action items are followed through. Maintains the project's Assurance Register.
- Assist with coordinating projects' health checks / self-assessments from planning, execution, to reporting.
- Provides general support to Project Assurance.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with graphics including Adobe Photoshop software.
- Normal office environment with occasional travel to field, offsite meetings, trainings, etc. 90% of time spent working on PC.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Typically requires 2 years of oil and gas experience
- College degree + 1 year of oil and gas experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.