Requisition ID: 63466
Manages all phases of Enterprise Business Improvement (EBI) program including project ideation, approval, execution, tollgates, implementation and tracking of all business improvements companywide. Leads development and management of EBI program systems to collect, track, monitor and report business improvement status and results. Leads EBI communication strategies, plans and execution to effectively report results and recognize outstanding teams and/or individual contributors accelerating excellence & innovation.
- Manages all phases of EBI program including project ideation, approval, execution, tollgates, implementation and tracking of all business improvements companywide. Completes all closing tasks for improvement projects including, but not limited to, updating BI portal with completed project stories, distributing project stories to leadership and project teams, certifying improvement leaders and updating BI records.
- Provides senior leadership and staff with analysis and health of program. Provides oversight of department performance through data analysis of defined metrics or customized reports. Reconciles program budget.
- Develops and coordinates all aspects of BI training program including scheduling, communicating to employees and leaders regarding opportunities, coordinating with all vendors regarding supplies, event space and meals and tracking of employees’ progress in training. Provides vendor management support.
- Monitors and directs improvement ideas from BI community companywide to responsible BI Director. Ensures timely follow-up with idea originators.
- Establishes and maintains systems to track and share BI project content and results with focus on individual and team recognition. Ensures ongoing system and data integrity. Develops, establishes and maintains internal portal that is best-in-class and serves as single site for improvement leaders and teams companywide to share ideas, accomplishments and recognitions.
- Implements objectives policies and procedures aimed at managing BI project portfolio and key stakeholders’ satisfaction. Oversees compliance of BI program with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Delivers EBI communication strategies, plans and execution to effectively report results and recognize outstanding teams and/or individual contributors accelerating excellence and innovation. Reviews and approves all BI communications including development of final BI project presentations with green belts, black belts and master black belts. Creates and distributes periodic highlights including significant completions, updates, consultancies and training opportunities. Designs plans and coordinates execution of annual awards ceremony to recognize top teams and individual contributors. Communicates and demonstrates use of BI excellence and innovation tools and techniques.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in innovation, business process management, lean and six sigma with evidence of completed projects required and 5 or more years of progressive experience in program management (tracking, reporting, recognition and communications) required.
- Experience with project budget administration and expense control preferred.
- Experience with companywide communications including c-suite level preferred.
- Experience building online communities via MicroSoft Sharepoint and Yammer preferred.
- Experience planning and executing company and external events preferred.
- Oil and gas, power, or other related energy industry experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Black Belt
- Innovation program management
- Collaborative leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and persuade timely action based on risks or opportunities.
- Stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Client management skills.
- Superior verbal and communication skills.
- Strong MicroSoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio skills.
- Strong MicroSoft SharePoint and Yammer skills.
- Strong Minitab statistical analysis skill
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||