Requisition ID: 66301
Supervises refinery’s environmental group in assuring compliance with air quality rules, regulations and permits. Manages environmental programs ensuring regulatory requirements are incorporated into Title V permit, compliance programs and operational activities. Oversees air permit acquisition, process surveillance, air quality studies, environmental reporting.
- Provides technical leadership for timely and accurate preparation of documents such as air emission permit applications, emissions reports, variance petitions and audits in accordance with state/federal standards. Provides oversight for emissions calculations to support air permit applications. Serves as technical lead on compliance requirements for air programs and refinery’s Consent Decree.
- Develops and maintains refinery’s regulatory compliance strategy. Developing and delivers effective environmental training programs.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with regulatory agencies’ staffs. Interfaces with regulatory agency inspectors and management.
- Coordinates with Legal on actions such as breakdowns, variances, abatement orders, notices to comply or other related actions.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance initiatives, changes or enforcement practices through networking with Corporate Affairs, industry groups and government agencies.
- Manages staff. Initiates selection, promotion and corrective actions when appropriate; accountable for fair and uniform application of human resources policies
- Minimum undergraduate degree in chemical or environmental engineering required.
- Minimum 5 years’ environmental experience in petrochemical industry required.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/management experience preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Anacortes || Washington || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Refinery Operations || 98221 ||