DNV GL - Group Communications - is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Communications Officer and the Group Communications team in a variety of tasks, including administrative tasks, project management tasks and event management.
We offer you an exciting, busy work place, friendly and highly competent colleagues, and you will be working with a wide range of interesting tasks. You may be involved in projects for Group Communications management, External Communications & Branding, Employee Communications, Government & Public Affairs and Sustainability.
You will be part of DNV GL's Group Communications team, consisting of highly competent professionals from ten different countries. This is a unique opportunity to work in an international environment and with one of the top Communications teams.
Working language is English and this position is based in Høvik, Norway.
Provide administrative support to the Chief Communications Officer (Member of the Executive Committee), incl. calendar management, meeting and travel scheduling and some administrative support to the Group Communications team
- Support Communication and Marketing Committee meetings, Communications Leadership Team meetings and weekly department meetings (suggest agenda topics, write meeting minutes, other meeting preparations)
- Event management, planning and execution of internal and external events
- Involvement in Communication projects
- Budget preparations and monitoring, and invoice management
- Document management (SharePoint)
- A variety of ad-hoc tasks
- You have completed a university degree or similar education (not mandatory but would be desirable/beneficial)
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience working as Executive Assistant, Communications Assistant or other relevant administrative or support role in a corporate or professional environment
- You have experience arranging events
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required
- You convince us as being a highly efficient professional who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- We also expect you to work and coordinate projects with external agencies
- You are a structured and well organised person with professional communications skills, excellent service attitude, solution oriented, and you enjoy being part of a larger team
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are a proactive and independent person who enjoys to improve the efficiency of processes and who can be the right-hand to the Chief Communications Officer
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, Norwegian language skills would be beneficial
Do you want to be part of our team?
Send your application and CV in English as soon as possible, and no later than February 14th, 2018.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: