Requisition ID: 63386
This position supports the Business Planning and Analysis and Finance business units and is responsible for consolidating and analyzing enterprise data from multiple sources in order to inform the business and support effective decision making on operations and strategy. Prepares reports and analysis to identify and monitor business drivers that affect profitability and support overall management strategy.
- Compiles and consolidates data from various sources to analyze and report information for use in decision making by management.
- Develops and maintains models, analysis, and forecasts, interprets and determines key drivers behind business results relative to plans, and presents findings and alternatives to business leaders.
- Measures operational and financial performance relative to business plan(s). Supports development and preparation of business scorecard performance reporting.
- Develops recurring reports and analytics for assigned business segment. Prepares ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as required.
- Maintains strong working relationship with operational business partners and anticipates customer needs.
- Acts as liaison to assigned business segment for financial related matters, responds to inquiries, and may facilitate accounting activities.
- May lead special projects related to area of expertise, which may include facilitating budget process, process/systems improvements, and other recurring or ad-hoc initiatives.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or relevant field required
- Minimum 2 years in business or financial analysis required
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2; SF:LI-LF1 || |Accounting & Finance; Students & Recent Graduates || 78209 ||