One of the largest and most technologically-advanced petrochemical complexes in Saudi Arabia.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* Possession of accredited certifications sufficient to establish expertise in the area of pressure vessel, heat exchanger piping other stationary equipment.
* 10-years or more full-time experience as stationary equipment engineer.
* Prior experience in design of equipment.
* Experience in the petrochemical industry.
* Expertise in design software like Caesar ii , PV Elite is added Advantage
* Effective people skills, communication skills, and work ethic.
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and SAP System.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.