Title: Frac Operator
Pay rate: $18+
Duration: 3 Months contract with strong potential to extend.
Shift: Schedule: 3 weeks on 1 week off; 12 hr shifts.
Work Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73112
* Develops an understanding of the Performance Improvement Initiative (Pll) and how this job role is impacted by those objectives.
* Assist in equipment function checks at facility.
* Develop skills to operate various PSL specific equipment.
* Develop skills to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment.
* Learns basic electronics used on pumping and blending equipment. Follows all HSE practices and guidelines.
* Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on PSL equipment using the I Learn competency process defined for this job role.
* Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
* (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections,
* (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures
* (3) Maintaining support equipment (i.e., pumps, treating lines etc.).
* Assists in the clean-up , repair, and preparation for a job
* May be asked to assist during the rigging up and down of service line equipment at the wellsite
* Must have a CDL A licence
* Experience in fracking
Per diem and housing will be provided.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.