Requisition ID: 61582
This position serves as a liaison among business partners and other stakeholders to effectively analyze, communicate and validate functional and system requirements for changes to business processes and systems. The analyst collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Under general supervision, collaborates and consults with internal client groups to understand business and user needs and document requirements.
- Meets with clients to gather and document effective business requirements. Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation.
- Works with appropriate technical resources (internal IT or third party) to translate business requirements into system requirement specifications consistent with the needs of the business.
- Makes recommendations on new solutions or enhancements based on assessment of business requirements in alignment with overall business and technology strategy.
- Supports implementation of new system solutions or enhancements to existing systems with appropriate change management and minimal rework.
- Develops test plans and executes testing and quality assurance activities and documents results for supported systems.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves system issues proactively. Communicates and provides updates and recommendations to applicable business users.
- Works closely with client groups to effectively align and utilize full system capability to meet business objectives. Responsible for application and knowledge transfer to properly support team upon completion of project implementation phase.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field of study required.
- Minimum 2 years of business analysis or relevant experience in HRIS required.
- 1+ years of experience in configuring/ implementing any time based systems (e.g. SAP, Workforce Software, Kronos) required.
- Experience writing and configuring SQL Statements in an enterprise level environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||