Operates as a Global Rotating Equipment engineering expert as part of the Rotating Equipment group in Asset Center of Technology. Provides technical support and leading recommendations to SABIC affiliates and projects on Gearboxes (as used in large turbomachine trains), reciprocating and screw compressor drives, extruders, agitators and material handling equipment.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Any specialization in the field of gear design and manufacture would be a preferred qualification
* 15+ years of experience in areas related to Rotating Equipment, preferably in hydrocarbon industry
* Knowledge and hands on experience in all types of gearboxes used in large turbomachine trains, reciprocating and screw compressor drives, extruders, agitators and material handling equipment.
* In depth understanding of condition monitoring technologies for above mentioned type of gearboxes.
* Experience related Design/Engineering/Technical support group with a major Gearbox OEM would be an added qualification.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.