We are seeking Group Leader HR Office with German for our Global Centre HR. The Group Leader HR Office will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality services for Central Europe GSS HR Region according to legal and company requirements. In this role you will lead the team of 3-4 Specialists.
To succeed in this role you will provide leadership skills, project management skills, coordination skills and on-the-job training skills for the members of the team. You will be a role model for colleagues in HR Office and actively support service implementation, development and continuous improvement of HR Office deliveries.
Leading the team of 3-4 Specialist including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- Coordination of the work of the team to assure high quality service within:
Contract and document management according to local legal requirements and DNV GL requirements
- HR reporting and analytics: information and statutory reporting (preparation and delivery of legal and statutory reports, and preparation and delivery of internal HR reports)
- Data management (validating and maintaining all relevant data according to the local legal regulations and DNV GL requirements)
- Administration of country specific data according to local rules and policies
Training team members within HR Office administration tasks (mainly on-the-job training)
- Project team member to evaluate, design and improve processes within HR Office
- Active role in implementation of our new HR IT system and software
- Approximately 50% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 50% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within HR or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience within HR Administration
- Expertise in minimum two of the areas of HR Administration:
Employment contract management
- HR reporting and analytics
- Payroll data management
- Administration of pension and insurance
- Administration of Global Mobility
Expertise within German employment legislation and compensation & benefits regulation would be an advantage
- Previous employment within HR in a large, international organization is an advantage
- Experience from HR related project work preferably as project manager
- Experience within business process improvement
- Good at HR IT systems - excellent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English and German skills required - both written and verbal
- Proven ability to learn and understand software/ HR IT systems
Characteristics of Successful Employees
A caring and respectful team player aligned with the DNV GL company values
- Highly motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
- Positive attitude, customer centric mindset and willingness to go the extra mile to meet organisational goals
- Ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organisation and across multiple locations and countries
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload and manage conflicting deadlines
- Proactive in identifying opportunities to improve procedures and established ways of working
- Attentive to detail and deadlines. Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Drive to learn and develop own expertise
- Willing to share knowledge and support others within a team by delivery on-the job training and coaching
- Experience from HR related project preferably in leading role will be an advantage
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: