The Section Loads, Power Performance and Wind Resource is part of the Department "Renewables Measurements Germany" located in Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog, Germany and dealing with testing of wind turbines mainly. The main task of the section is to perform field measurements on wind turbines all over the world, mainly on prototypes. The section measures the loads on the whole structure of a turbine, evaluates the characteristic power curve of a specific turbine and measures the wind speed on site.
The Head of Section is responsible for all services in Germany related to Measurements on wind turbines for loads, power performance and wind resource.
Represent Measurement Services in Germany
- Lead and grow a Section with appr. 16 employees
- Supervise and control of effective offer and order execution
- Improve cooperation within the section and with the department
- Work closely together with the other measurement departments within DNV GL globally
- Strongly cooperate with other units in Germany and CEMED region, but also other units in Energy
- In depth - knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in one of the services represented in the Section (Loads and/or Power Performance and/or Resource Measurements)
- Good understanding of financial controls
- Knowledge about Renewables business environment in Germany (Europe)
- Bachelor / Master (or equivalent) degree in a technical discipline
- Track record in leading people
- Advanced German and English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative leadership style
- Ability to motivate and engage people
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: