DNV GL - Business Assurance Healthcare group is seeking an Area Sales Manager to take on the responsibility of leading the sales for DNV GL Business Assurance North America's healthcare service line in the Southern Territory.
DNV GL Healthcare in the US has been and will continue to grow exponentially offering quality driven accreditation and clinical excellence certifications for America's hospitals. Our accreditation, certification and training programs have been changing the face of the healthcare industry.
The Healthcare Area Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that the marketing activities are implemented and that sales actions are carried out by developing contacts and approaching new potential strategic markets and promoting pertinent DNV Business Assurance Healthcare Industry products/services as per the established marketing strategy, tactical plan and marketing plan.
This position may be based remotely from any home office in the continental United States; Southern U.S. location is preferred.
Tasks May Include
- Develop sales plans and forecasts for the Territory, analyzing the local market's needs and expectations, providing input regarding the definition and consequent implementation of an adequate marketing strategy and ensure that the marketing activities are implemented
- Ensure sales actions are carried out by developing contacts and approaching new potential strategic markets while promoting DNV GL services as per established market strategy and goals
- Prepared and provided activity measurement reports for contacts, sales calls, follow ups, quotes, etc. on a defined frequency
- Ensure DNV GL Business Assurance visibility within internal and external clients and customers, managing customer relationships to improve retention, handling and monitoring customer feedback and complaints
- Create, promote and foster a working environment whereby all sales personnel participate in the improvement of sales processes for the Territory
- Assess, on a continual basis, the financial results of activity and provide input regarding price policies for activity within the Territory
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in healthcare (hospital) related field
- Extensive network of business relations within Hospital Quality and Patient safety, hospital management or hospital accreditation preferred
- Proven presentation & negotiation skills
- Demonstrable leadership and proven recent history of success in sales
- Knowledge and/or experience with ISO standards preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite; Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Access
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company and Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: