DNV GL - Global Shared Services team is seeking a HR Administrator to join our HR Direct group. Within our framework, the HR Direct group sits alongside our HR Recruitment, HR Expert and HR Advisory groups, all of whom work together and report up to the Regional Manager- GSS HR North America.
The HR Direct group is the frontline for all services provided by the Shared Services team. They are responsible for processing or directing all incoming enquiries and have ownership and execution for standard transactional HR services throughout the North America region, which includes USA, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean, supporting a regional employee population of 2500 people.
This position is based out of our Mexico City, Mexico office.
Tasks May Include
- Provides 1st line support to internal and external customer inquiries and escalate as required
- Performs data entry and ensuring accuracy; identifying problematic areas
- Performs transactional Administration of full employee life cycle (pre-hire, offer, onboarding and terminations).
- Supports employment verification process
- Conducts reorganization process in HRIS Systems
- Evaluates, analyzes and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including Payroll, Workforce management, performance management, intranet etc.
- Manages and executes proper record retention
- Maintains and updates the internal knowledge database
- Contributes to and supports HR project activities
- Conducts data quality checks
- Works collaboratively and participate in the knowledge transfer within the GSS HR team
- HR external vendors lease management
- Elaborates the incident report to payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related area preferred
- 4+ years of experience in general Human Resources operations
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred
- Must be computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to research and analyze various types of data
- Excellent verbal/written Spanish communication skills, including presentation
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Must be able to handle confidential material and comply with privacy concerns and regulations
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- We conduct pre-employment background screening
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability.
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: