We are seeking Senior Specialist HR Direct for our Global Centre HR. Senior Specialists HR Direct will be part of the HR Direct Team responsible for the delivery of day-to-day quality services to Employees and Line Managers across the organization. In addition, they will be responsible for the service delivery for one of the GSS HR Regions in Europe.
At the outset you will be engaged on challenging project work in HR Direct Team in Gdynia, further planning and maturing the concept and service delivery model within HR Direct services, including analysis and planning, process evaluation and design and data knowledge build up.
This is Time limited contract.
Coordinate activities supporting one of European GSS HR Region;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees and managers to understand their queries and respond to them in an efficient manner;
- Provide 1st line support with high attention to time and quality standards;
- Contribute to the day-to-day activities of the HR Direct team;
- Work collaboratively with the other team members within the HR Direct Team to share ideas for the continuous improvement of processes in HR Direct
- Contribute and support HR project activities.
- University degree, preferable within HR, Psychology or Business Administration;
- Experience within HR or Customer Service
- Excellent English skills - both written and verbal;
- Previous work experience in Customer Service/BPO environment will be a strong asset;
- Additional European language skills would be an advantage.
Characteristics of Successful Employees:
A caring and respectful team player aligned with the DNV GL company values;
- Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness;
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving ability;
- Ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organization and across multiple locations and countries;
- Attention to detail and deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage conflicting deadlines;
- Willing to share knowledge and support others within a team by delivery of on the job training and coaching.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: