The focus for this role will be to manage, support and enhance the DNV GL HR applications and participate in GSS IT projects related to HR processes ensuring alignment and co-operation with the HR community and the DNV GL overall system landscape.
DNV GL is currently implementing Oracle HCM Cloud platform including different PaaS services and Seertech's iLearning Plus as new global HR system replacing the current systems starting October 2017. There are large opportunities and possibilities to participate in the implementation project and future releases and to work on the design and adjustment of the new global HR IT landscape. Be part of it from the beginning!
Main tasks include:
Responsible for executing functional and technical 2nd level application support for the DNV GL HR application environment;
- Execute and manage configuration enhancements and technical changes based on new requirements;
- Ensure alignment of deliveries and services within the GSS IT Global Application Services environment in close co-operation with other relevant units in GSS IT;
- Deliver stable and well performing applications & services as agreed;
- Provide consulting services to the HR Business in terms of enhancements / future developments of process- and IT-solutions;
- Project manager for relevant smaller and mid-sized projects running in the HR domain on the relevant applications mainly within the Oracle HCM Cloud environment;
- Participate in projects related to our HR applications and IT systems.
- Expert experience particularly in configuration, development and maintenance of HR applications;
- Understanding of HR and related business processes;
- Good understanding in end-to-end HR processes and its implementation into HR systems;
- Takes ownership of the team's duties and focuses on results;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to tight deadlines;
- Organised and proactive;
- Strong analytical expertise and capacity of solving problem;
- Ability to work in a fast pace and is team-oriented;
- "Hands-on" mentality;
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English;
- Good networking and interpersonal skills, also across cultures and organizational boundaries;
- Reasonable international travel must be expected.
- Experience in Oracle HR configuration and development (preferably Oracle HCM Cloud), high level overview knowledge in different Oracle HCM Cloud modules (Core HR, Individual and Workforce Compensation, Talent Management, etc.), technical and functional configuration in some specific Oracle HCM Cloud modules or Seertech iLearning Plus will be a plus.
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: