My client, an Oil and Natural Gas Company is currently looking for multiple HSE Coordinators to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 6 month contract position with the potential to extend or become permanent.
This role will typically suit someone with a HSE manager, HSE Advisor,and Plant and manufacturing background. The ideal candidate will be able to easily and professionally interact with the organization using good interpersonal skills, while being aligned to company goals and objectives.
Core Responsibilities include:
* Attend pre-job and other safety meetings
* Audit work space and report to supervisor on findings
* Assist plan and safety coordinator on training, HSE issues and other issues as needed
* Minimum of 5 years experience in Health and safety
* Experience in plant and manufacturing
* Bilingual preferred
* Natural gas industry experience strongly preferred
* Local candidates to Houston, TX are required
Location: Houston, TX
Schedule: Night shifts
Rate: $45 Hr plus time and a half overtime
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.