HSSE Technical Writer
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is headquartered in Texas with projects and operations across the US. The client is in search of a contract HSSE Technical Writer in Corpus Christi to support the Operational Readiness schedule deliverables related to HSSE management system development.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Procedure development and reviewal of regulatory compliance requirements.
- GAP analysis of existing locations for applicability to Corpus Christi operations.
- Draft & review procedures.
- Prepare, draft and review site-specific training packages.
- Prepare procedural specification sheets and audit checklists.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.