Needed experts specialised in Business Development in ICT sector to design customized development plan and provide targeted assistance to the local ICT companies to improve their capabilities and performace. The Business Development consultant will identify and generate new ICT business opportunities to further improve market share and awareness by gaining an understanding of customers' ICT needs and promoting goods and services to these customers.
* Providing gap assessment report and defining gaps priorities;
* Forming the growing strategies of ICT companies;
* Development of the integrated concept for implementation of market policies;
* Support the implementation of customized policies;
* Produce procedure documentation customized for targeted company needs;
* At least 10 years of Business Development experience in the ICT sector;
* Master degree in the relevant field
* An exposure to on-the-job training for certain occupations with higher specifications / specialization
* Experience in training provision and consultancy in ICT companies;
* Capacity and willingness to quickly adopt to the local requirements;
* Understanding of the development assistance in the former CIS countries;
* Result and outcome oriented approach to the consultancy.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates/companies will be invited to the further stages
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.