O&G business unit in Cairo is looking for talented Integrity Engineer to join our expanding team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To develop and maintain Inspection Procedures and specifications.
- To identify all equipment subject to periodic inspections and maintain detailed and comprehensive inspection records of each item.
- To identify the potential degradation mechanisms and failure consequences for each item of equipment and to develop and implement effective Risk Based Inspection strategies as applicable for each. Statutory and certification requirements shall be considered.
- To carry out inspection of equipment in accordance with the requirements of the Policies and relevant Procedures and to analyse the inspection results and identify the necessary recommendations regarding remedial and/or mitigating action.
- To implement and monitor the effectiveness of corrosion control and mitigation programs.
- To ensure the necessary QA/QC activities such as material control, welding procedures, welders qualification, NDT etc., is carried out during maintenance works (repairs, modifications or replacements).
- To investigate failures or deterioration of equipment resulting in, (or which may result in) loss of containment having unacceptable HSE or Financial consequences.
- To carry out ad-hoc inspections following equipment or facility incidents (i.e. fire, earthquake, etc.).
- To provide timely and effective technical support relating to inspection, corrosion, materials etc. to asset owners and expansion start-up groups .
- B.Sc. engineering degree
- At least 10 years' experience with minimum 5 years of work experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Technical qualifications in the industry area such as but limited to: API, ASME, CSWIP
- Fluency in English incl. technical terms
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility for consulting work that can include a high amount of time working in client offices (50-70%)
- Motivated working attitude, client focus and the ability to present and sell our services and develop them further
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong logical mindset and problem solving attitude
- Self-responsible & driven working character
- Systematic, logic and goal oriented way of working
- High commitment to the company and to the purpose, vision and values of DNV GL as well as to the quality of the own work.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: