Renewables Measurements Germany in Kaiser-Wilhelm Koog consists of 50 employees working in measurements on wind turbines. Our Managing Director is offering a position for students of Business Administration (Controlling, Social Media) and Management and Technik who are looking for internships, Final Thesis or a student assistant position during their studies.
This may include following tasks and responsibilities:
Development, Preparation and Analysis of business KPI's including Sales Reporting
- Support in Technical Investigation and Preparation of presentations for Managing Director
- Design and develop business dashboard with relevant data for informed decision making
- Improvement of external company representation via social networks like Twitter, Facebook or Xing/LinkedIn
- Support of our Office Management in daily business
From our candidates we do expect in general:
Studies in business, management or (Online) Marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Power Point and Excel
- Project Management Tools or Microsoft Power BI will be considered as an asset
- Good sense for Numbers (Controlling) or creativity to bring us forward on social platforms
- Good English and German skills
- Drivers License type B
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: